Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rushed!

This is going to be insanely quick, because I just found out in the car on the way home that Zach is in a school Christmas play. Tonight. In 2 hours, to be exact.

GAH!

How on earth did this happen? I called the school & they said they sent a note home about it the week before Thanksgiving. Uh, no they didn't. I saw no note. Thankfully, kindergarten kids have a very small part, and don't have to wear a costume. Only "holiday" clothes. This is mildly nightmare-ish, especially since I can't get a hold of Aaron to let him know. He's in a meeting with two of his bosses, but I want to catch him before he hops in the car to fight traffic & come home. He can just meet us by the school for dinner. Or something like that. Like I said ... GAH!

Anyway, I will obviously not be posting pictures yet again, but I hope I'll be able to do it real soon. Here's my list of things to be thankful for today:

1. Hearing my son, in his room, listening to Van Halen. He's amazingly cool for a 6 year old.
2. Blankets. Especially at night.
3. My gym membership.

Off now to make sure Z has "holiday" type clothes that are clean and/or unwrinkled. More later ...

No comments: