Cruise Countdown Tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend thanks

Yesterday was really busy, so I completely forgot to list the things I was thankful for.  Aaron had to work until 4:00pm, so Z & I spent the day running errands and hanging out with my folks.  I took them to lunch for their anniversary, then they said they wanted to come with me to shop for Aaron's birthday presents.  We ran all around town, though I can't list any of the places here, because *someone* I happened to be married to also reads my blog.  After a long day of shopping, Aaron came home & he, Z, and I went to Lack's to look at a new bed for Z.  We found a great bedroom set that he loves, so we plan to go back next weekend to get it, after the craziness of the upcoming week.  (Aaron's birthday, Z having no school for the week, Thanksgiving, and the Texas vs. A&M game.)  Once we were back for the night, we relaxed to the OU vs. Texas Tech game, and it was wildly entertaining.  I despise both schools, but it was still quite fun to watch Tech get spanked the way they did.  I was almost embarrassed for them, but then I got over that.  

My dear friend Elyssa is en route from Dallas right now to come spend a few days with us, so I have to get back to straightening up the house.  Z is also staring at me, because I told him he could use the computer when I was finished doing this.  So, here are the things I was thankful for yesterday:

1.  Central Market's Cafe & all the deliciousness that comes from it.
2.  Smelly candles.
3.  My iMac.

Lastly, here is my list for today:

1.  Spinach dip.
2.  My husband and his amazing cleaning abilities.
3.  Our Jim Croce's greatest hits CD.

More later.  Peace & pastries to all.

No comments: