Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Three things

I still don't have much energy today, so I'm starting to think I might be fighting off something. I'm never usually this tired for no real reason, so I think my body is really trying to keep something at bay. Because of this, I don't have anything brilliant to say, and instead I will just post the three things I'm grateful for today. Yes, they are all food-related. I told you this would happen.

1. Photobucket
These are soooooooo yummy.

2. Photobucket
The pineapple is the only really good one from this line, in my opinion. I heart it.

3. Photobucket
Lunchables, Jr.! This scaled-down version of regular Lunchables consists of mini-Ritz crackers, mozzarella cheese, and diced turkey. Personally, I think they make a perfect breakfast when eaten with #'s 1 & 2 - that is, if eating processed turkey doesn't bother you.

Hugs to all. Until next time ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love cottage cheese and fresh pineapple!