Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged.

Photobucket
Ok, I'll play along.  Granted, I don't know if I have 7 blog friends to pass it along to, but I'll give it my best shot.  I was tagged by one of my dearest friends, Becca (her blog is here, in case you'd like a read.)

1.  I've wanted to be a teacher, an astronaut, a nurse, a therapist, a substance-abuse counselor, a vet, a social worker, a pastry chef, a mortician, a back-up singer, and a photographer.  Yet, somehow, I'm still in real estate.

2.  I can smell things other people can't & stronger than most people can.  It's sometimes a curse.

3.  I have an almost-irrational fear of terminal illness.

4.  I am mildly obsessed with wanting to travel the globe.  Another curse, when you don't have the money to fund such things.

5.  I have always wanted to spin the wheel on The Price Is Right.

6.  I will hold off going to the bathroom if I'm in public, unless its an absolute emergency.  Same for porta-potties.  They almost make me physically ill.

7.  I have a genuine phobia I wish I didn't have.  I get the increased heart-rate, sweaty hands, nausea ... the whole nine yards.  It's so embarrassing though, only those close to me know what it is.

There ya have it.  In turn, I am tagging all the people under my "I love to read ..." section at the top of the page.  Well, maybe not the Cake Wrecks girl, because her site really isn't for stuff like this.  Though she is a delightful person, (we've emailed a few times) & her answers could probably make me laugh so hard I would cry, I won't bother her with something like this.  

Off now to try & sleep, although it'll be difficult to do hearing my son hacking up a lung through the wall.  We have battled with this cough of his for years now, and nothing helps.  I've given him everything I can, even gone to extremes and included some hippie-remedy type stuff, but the cough is winning tonight.  Some nights are better than others, but this ain't one of 'em.  [sigh]  I feel so bad for the kid, and have gone to several doctors about it, yet no one can help.  All "remedies" only work temporarily, so I don't know what else to do.  What I do know is 4:30am will be here in the blink of an eye, and I'm going to be a waste-oid tomorrow.  Hope I don't look too disheveled at our first parent-teacher conference tomorrow at 1:00pm.  Ugh.

Holy crap, I just realized I have blogged like three days in a row.  Am I getting into a rhythm here?  That's a little exciting.

[hack hack]  It's all I hear.  I wish I could help him more.

Until next time ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know #7!!! I forgot about that!
Go blob mama!

Anonymous said...

Ok that was supposed to say BLOG MAMA

Angela Stockbridge said...

I will go along with the tagging thing, just letting you know I wasn't ignoring it.

Loved the facts about you. :) We have a lot in common.

I miss you.