Cruise Countdown Tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Good grief

I called Conn's today to check on my camera, and of course, they haven't even looked at it yet. This is just my luck. My parents know about this little black cloud that has followed me around since childhood when it comes to things like this. The little black cloud strikes again.

Photobucket

Needless to say, I was quite frustrated, and then became even more frustrated when the woman couldn't even give me a time frame on when they'd look at it. I reminded her that they've had my camera for two weeks now, but that didn't seem to create any sense of urgency on her part. Annoyed, I called my local store to try to get them to put a fire under someone's butt down there in San Antonio, and they promised they would have their service manager contact me asap. That was at 11:30am this morning. I'm still waiting.

Gotta go for now, as my son is wanting to put on a quick concert with his guitar by the fireplace. It's cold enough for our first fire tonight, so I'm off to "the show"!

Peace & pastries.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry :(

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog