Cruise Countdown Tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

To give you an idea ...

When someone moves out of their apartment, we have a staff member go through and document what work needs to be done. Cleaning, carpet replacement, any broken furniture ... just like any other apartment complex. But, since we're dealing only with college students, our walk-thru sheets always prove to be interesting. (Note: I am using the word "interesting" loosely here.)

In case you can't quite make it out, that bottom line says
"throw up along window sill".

See what I'm dealing with here? I'm not faulting the college kids for drinking in excess and having a good time - Lord knows I did my fair share in college, and then some. But, I am certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I never barfed in my apartment & left it there for someone else to clean up. Never. Ever.

Anyone who wants to meet for a drink, I will go right now. Just text me the time and the place, and I'll race you to the spot. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, as they say. Right?

3 comments:

Kyla said...

Oh my gosh!

Becca said...

GROSS! GROSS! GROSS!
You can come over tonight & try that new wine I was talking about! :)

Mary said...

I'd totally go out with you, if I wasn't wrapping up my internship report, which is due by midnight.