Cruise Countdown Tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sniffle Sniffle

Here I sit, once again, in the quiet of our house before the boys get up. I can't believe ten months just flew by, and today is the last day of kindergarten. Where did the time go?

Our first school year experience was terrific, and I couldn't be happier with the school we chose, or the kids that Z befriended. I'm so proud of my little guy.

This too, just like on that morning I blogged ten months ago, is bittersweet. He got his first year out of the way with no real problems, yet that means we're one step closer to him growing up and letting go. This parenting thing is tough - don't let anyone fool you into thinking otherwise. [sniffle sniffle]

I love him, my now soon-to-be first grader. I love him so much, it's incredible. I'm still in awe of him and he surprises me daily. Thank you, God, for such an amazing little person. Being his Mom is the biggest privilege I can think of.

More later.

No comments: