Cruise Countdown Tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fastest post ever

Brief update ...

Z's ear infection is getting better.  He never had a fever, and hasn't had any pain since that first day, so hooray.  One fire out, but it wouldn't be my life if another one didn't pop up almost immediately.

Our A/C went out yesterday.  The one perk?  It was only 80 degrees yesterday & today.  Hoping and praying right now that we can get things squared away & replace this system once & for all.  Pray with me, people.  Ready?  Go!

My snot/sneezing/coughing?  Still hanging around, but definitely easing up.  It's Aaron's turn, though, and I feel for him.  He looks like me, carrying his box of Puffs Plus around with him everywhere he goes.  Austin sucks.  Why do people keep moving here?

Three things I'm grateful for today:

1.  Ken.
2.  It's not full-blown summer yet.
3.  Grapes.

Peace, pastries, and A/C to you all.  Enjoy while you have it, 'cause it sucks when you don't.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I am so sorry about the AC. I hope it works out and you get a killer deal to fix it!

Mary said...

Sorry to hear about your AC! Ours has crashed every summer that we've lived in our apartment, but at least we have had people to work out the solutions for us... I hope yours gets sorted out before it gets hot again!