Cruise Countdown Tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

Questionnaire

I stole this idea from my best friend, who stole it from a friend of hers.  I asked Zach a bunch of questions, just to see what's going on inside that head of his.  I assumed the answers would be interesting, and he didn't disappoint.

P: If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be?  And why?
Z: Daddy, because he's really funny and cool.

P:What do you want to be when you grow up?
Z : My best guess is a policeman.
P: Why?
Z: Because he saves people.

P: What's your favorite color?
Z: Red.

P: What are your favorite foods?
Z: Ham, chips, peanut butter sandwiches, cupcakes, and popcorn.

P: What's your favorite thing to do for fun?
Z: Go to Chuck E Cheese, go bowling, or getting a new toy.

P: What's your favorite thing to watch?
Z: Transformers Animated & Transformers Cybertron.

P: What are your favorite tv shows?
Z: Spongebob, America's Funniest Home Videos, Fairly Oddparents, Jimmy Neutron, and of course, Transformers Animated.

P: Your favorite movies?
Z: Wall-e, The Incredibles, Cars, and Toy Story.

P: What's your favorite thing to do with Mom & Dad?
Z: Play Legos and play Transformers.

P: Who are your favorite people besides Mom & Dad?
Z: Ken, Khoa, Alex, Colin, Preston, Kate, Amy, Jim, Becca, Jay, Laine & Renee.

P: Who's your bestest friend in the whole wide world?
Z: Ken.

P: What's your favorite thing to do on vacation?
Z: Go camping!

P: What's your favorite weather?
Z: Cold.  (That's my boy!)

P: Your favorite band(s)?
Z: Jack Johnson, Bob Marley, Coldplay, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pink Floyd, & Van Halen.  (Again, that's my boy!)

P: Would you rather cook food, or eat it?
Z: Cook it, definitely.

P: If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Z: Does it have to be healthy?  Or can it be sugary?
P: Whichever.
Z: So, one healthy and one sugary?
P: Sure.
Z: Ham and ice cream.

P: What's the worst food EVER?
Z: GREEN BEANS!  (Insert gagging noise here)

It's so interesting to see him form his own opinions and emotions about things.  I want to do this every year or so, and see how his answers change.

For a quick summary, things are great!  Zach's really made strides as far as being exhausted all the time.  He hasn't whimpered at all in over a week, so I think he's finally getting into the groove of things.  Backing up his bedtime by 30 minutes has seemed to help tremendously, so we'll keep that up.  He's having another bout with his allergies this week, but is still in good spirits.

Mommy & Daddy are hanging in there too.  My work should be calming down relatively soon, so that's something to look forward to.  And since I shouldn't have to work this weekend, Aaron and I are having another date night this Saturday.  Maybe a little Greek food and a game or two of pool?  Sounds exquisite to me.  I'd be game for anything, as long as it didn't involve me looking at a computer or numbers or anything related to banking of any kind.

Aaron's being a prince and cooking dinner tonight.  It's getting hard to concentrate with the yummy smells floating in from the kitchen.  Another small thing that happened recently -- I chopped five inches off my hair.  I've had pretty long hair for a pretty long time, so this is strange for me.  I feel naked.  Or bald.  Naked and bald?  It doesn't look too different, but it's still a big change for me.  It'll take some getting used to.

Guess I'll wrap this up for now, as I'm now completely unable to focus on the computer because of dinner being put on the table.  Over the past few weeks, we went to the circus, as well as celebrated Z's birthday, so I know I'm behind on posting pictures.  If I have more time tonight, I'll put some up.  Until then ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the interview! I knew most of the answers he would give too! That I love! How sweet is it that Ken is his best friend! Not a bad choice I think! :) Yeah for work slowing down. I miss you. Sigh. The kids miss you. Double sigh. Don't forget our date night! My treat! You have earned it!
Smooches!