Cruise Countdown Tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Disturbing" is not a strong enough word.

Ok, I had every intention of limiting this blog to information about me & my fellow Lawsons.  I couldn't resist this though, as I just ran across an incredibly disturbing video on YouTube.com that ... well ... just watch it for yourself.



Now, if you could stomach sitting through the tortuous 4 minutes, I hope you are as disturbed and nauseated as I am.  I'm all for people breast-feeding their little ones, but honestly.  This woman has set these two girls up for a lifetime of "issues", none of which will be resolved by anything short of shock therapy.

Still ... stunned.  Wow.

2 comments:

Angela Stockbridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ummm ya.. barf

Bec